Over 35 years of research and practical application sets IAPD’s methods apart from other professional driver improvement programs.
Better Control in Every Situation
IAPD courses combined with a series of driving exercises teach participants how to exert greater control over the mental and physical aspects of driving. Our holistic approach to curriculum, practice, and feedback helps condition drivers to instinctively engage the best driving strategies.
Low Speed, High Stress Practice Technique
Low-speed exercises allow students time to concentrate on each new skill, movement, and technique. The temporary, IAPD-designed driving track safely simulates the intense situations and tensions your drivers will experience at higher speeds. This approach means less vehicle damage and potential for injury during training. It also teaches drivers to expend less energy yet maintain more control over every vehicle they drive.
Theory: In the Classroom
Advanced Theory & Application
- Physical aspects of driving
- Mental aspects of driving
- Mechanics and physics of vehicle operation
- Offensive vs. defensive driving
- Tips and pitfalls
- Written exams for immediate feedback
Practical: On the Track
Low Speed, High Stress
- Expertly designed hands-on exercises
- Realistically creates high-stress tensions at low-speeds
- Focus on correct methods and technique
- Practice scenarios in real-world conditions
- Driver assessments and evaluations for immediate feedback